Why is Capco for you?
Are you self-motivated and solution-oriented? Can you excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Are you excited about taking on new challenges, making impactful changes, and becoming exposed to new clients, business issues, technologies, and people?
We are seeking talented individuals who are quick on their feet and who can offer a unique perspective to the Capco team and to our clients. Here at Capco, we are defined by innovative development and provide you with the opportunity to help solve significant business issues and transform operations for some of the world’s largest financial services institutions during a period of sweeping industry change.
Capco, an FIS™ company, is a global business and technology management consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivaled industry knowledge to deliver business consulting, digital, technology and transformational services to our clients. Our collaborative and efficient approach helps our clients increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs, and enhance control. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centers around the world.
What does the Consultant Enablement Program offer you?
The Consultant Enablement Program (CEP) has been set up to launch our Consultants’ careers on a trajectory for continued success. The ideology behind this Program is based on the desire to empower consultants to become the future leaders of Capco, and is focused on developing the best management consultants in the industry. The Program is designed to allow consultants the flexibility to engage on projects across all of Capco’s offerings within financial services, while providing tailored training, networking, and engagement opportunities to foster a collaborative work environment.
- Develop recommendations and guidance strategically, provide top quality service to the client, serve as a mentor and leader to junior team members.
- IT Infrastructure & Operations: Cloud Transformation, Software Delivery Optimization & Automation, Digital design and implementation, IT Infrastructure Security transformation, IT Operation Strategy and Organization, IT Process and Operations automation and enhancement, Outsourcing & Service Level Management, Demand and Capacity Management
Cybersecurity: Risk Management, Data Protection & Privacy, Data Leakage Prevention, Identity & Access Management, Suspicious Activity Monitoring, Forensics & Audit Trail, Threat Intelligence, Incident & Crisis Management, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity, Orginize IT Security
Digital Innovation: Robotic process automation (RPA), Smart work-flows / Workflow automation, Cognitive agents, Natural-language-processing (NLP) / Artificial Intelligence, Machine-learning, Innovation Management, Blockchain / Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), Big Data, Cloud Services / APIs / Microservice
Data Management: Data Governance, Master Data Management, Quality and Controls Management, Data Security, Storage, and Architecture
- Financial services and/or management consulting experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree a technology major.
- Demonstrated ability to be an integral team member on large-scale, complex projects (planning, designing, documenting, communicating).
- Best Practice Solutions & Tools – ability to advise clients regarding process improvement initiatives.
- Authorized to work in the United States (US Citizens or Permanent Residents).
- Highly energetic self-starter with a relentless focus on execution and exhibit the ability to:
- Partner on end-to-end projects including strategy and operating model, project management, execution and evaluation.
- Strong desire to work in the financial services and management consulting industries.
- Experience in structuring, planning, and managing small projects or sub-projects effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to discuss complex ideas, present innovative approaches to implementing project deliverables, and present in a coherent manner.
- Ability to analyze data to evaluate solutions with alternatives, and support recommendations.
- Influence senior leaders and the business in a cross functional, diverse environment to transform and change status quo.
- Develop relationships and build a network throughout the firm and with clients.
- Maintain a positive attitude and act as team player while delivering on high priority, time sensitive initiatives.
- Feel comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, with the ability to adapt quickly and pivot when necessary.
- Be self-reliant and work independently, and know when to ask for guidance.
A Final Thought:
Capco is a dynamic, supportive, and innovative place to begin your career and grow both personally and professionally. We encourage you to learn more and apply online at www.capco.com/careers. Welcome to the Capco family!