Who We Are
BlockHold Capital Corp is the first publicly-listed comprehensive blockchain advisory and investment holding company with a focus on investments, advisory, infrastructure, technology, and compliance. With BlockHold, businesses can issue new tokens quickly, leveraging our existing infrastructure. We also, provide legal, advisory, and marketing services for entrepreneurs at every stage. Existing ICOs can instantly leverage our infrastructure, expertise, and connections to accelerate. BlockHold’s strategy is designed to generate revenue from numerous aspects of the blockchain economy while limiting our exposure to cryptocurrency volatility, and enabling owners of cryptocurrency can protect downside risk in their holdings.While cryptocurrency is one application, we truly believe that the fundamentals of the technology have far greater applications, and we intend to be at the forefront of innovation in this sector.For details, please visit our website athttps://blockholdcapital.com
We are looking for a full-time investor relations specialist with solid long-term relationships in the financial industry including hedge funds, venture capital and other investor sources. You must have a proven track record of being a self-starter with current investor relationships in great standing. Your job will be to introduce the company and subsequent technology to investors throughout the world and discuss in detail potential terms of an investment. You will be supported by our technical team as well as our Chairman, President, and Special Advisor with regards to technical information and other details required by the investors.
- Develop, implement and manage proactive investor relations programs
- Liaise between analysts, investors and investment stakeholders
- Develop an annual schedule of investor relations events
- Resolve investors’ inquiries and develop corporate responses
- Manage the company’s participation on quarterly earnings calls, investment conference calls, in-house meetings, roadshows, investor outreach, analyst days and one-on-one meetings
- Help in executing the company’s PR strategy, including the preparation and release of quarterly earnings press releases as well as the company’s periodic news releases, media placements, editorials or advertorials, media interviews, etc
- Collaborate with the Chairman and President of BlockHold to create the company’s financial communications story and the external and internal messaging, ensuring all communications are integrated and consistent. Design and prepare investor-based Q & As and earnings call scripts for investor community and in preparation for earnings calls and investor meetings..
- Champion one-on-one meetings with investors
- Work with CFO to conceive and craft company financial, valuation and operational analyses to derive key investor messaging, narratives and to enhance the company’s quarterly supplemental financial disclosures
- Aid in crafting investor marketing materials and related collateral, including investor presentations, white papers, etc., and IR content on the company website
- Assist BlockHold’s finance and operational teams with key initiatives to enhance operational excellence, transparency and the company’s ability to communicate our business performance to the investor community
- Gather marketplace intelligence on an ongoing basis to inform, educate and coach the company’s senior leadership on near-term and long-term dynamics of the investment and trading marketplaces, providing insight on the potential impact of these market forces on the company’s business success and external or internal messaging
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field. Master’s degree in business or related field preferred
- 10+ years of experience in business development, marketing, banking, capital markets, and/or investments
- FINRA Licensing preferred but not required
- Excellent network and solid professional relationships
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and thoughtfulness that enables understanding of critical business drivers and complexities within the cryptocurrency landscape.
- Rigorous financial and analytical skills, including financial modeling and clear ability to develop, synthesize and present perspectives on key strategic/financial issues.
- Outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills with ability to credibly serve as a face of the organization; positive, self-initiative with deep financial, business and cross-functional people skills; engaging personal style with confidence and concise presentation ability; genuine active listening skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail combined with strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Ability to develop credibility within the investor community and the organization’s management team
- Drive, determination, and creativity
- Good negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Commercial awareness of the marketplace and competitors
- A high standard of computer literacy
- Excellent understanding of public relations
- Hands-on “let’s get it done” work ethic
If interested please apply here https://blockholdcapital.com/join-our-team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 to $185,000.00 /year
- Business Development: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)
License or certification:
- FINRA (Preferred)