More Than Half of Financial Advisors Want Better Regulation Before Investing in Crypto

More than half of financial advisors in the U.S. are too spooked by regulatory uncertainty to initiate or expand their cryptocurrency investments, a new study by Bitwise Asset Management found. The annual survey, released Tuesday, asked 415 advisors a range of questions on their crypto sentiments, including where they think the market is going, how…

Continue Reading



Bitcoin ETF: How SEC Exemptions Help Firms Offer Interim Products

There are several exemptions the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) offers that allow companies to launch their bitcoin investment products without registration. While waiting for the SEC to approve their bitcoin ETF, some firms have taken advantage of these exemptions to offer an interim product. Also read: Indian Government’s New Report Views Crypto Positively…

Continue Reading



Bitcoin Futures Volume Is More Significant Than You Think, Bitwise Says

The bitcoin futures market is far larger, relative to the spot market, than previously thought, says Bitwise Asset Management. In a wide-ranging report which claims 95 percent of all reported bitcoin trading volume is faked, Bitwise says that nevertheless, the bitcoin “futures market is significant” when viewed in light of the remaining, genuine 5 percent…

Continue Reading